Often the first impression of a hospital is through the services obtained in the outpatient setting. Gaining patient experience data is crucial to improving your services and helping your community.
Our Outpatient Survey Options
Survey Solutions by ICAHN is committed to helping hospitals and clinics capture as much data as possible by making it very easy for the patient to complete their satisfaction surveys. By offering surveys in multiple platforms, mail, email, text and tablet, Survey Solutions makes it easier than ever for the patient to fill out their survey. Once this data is collected it is uploaded in to our easy to use, interactive Survey Solutions dashboard.
Viewing Your Outpatient Survey Results
From the dashboard, you can quickly navigate your survey data and compare it to national benchmarks, track response rates, view top performing domains and see alerts for unsatisfactory survey answers. Having this data in a concise, user friendly format allows your hospital to address issues or problems in a timely manner, helping to increase the quality of care you provide in today’s Value Based Purchasing model.
- Quick Onboarding Process
- Upload your weekly reports – we do the rest
- Reach your patients via HIPPA secure mail, email, or text
- See your data in real time as survey results upload on your custom dashboard
- 24/7 dashboard access
- Access to all of your data – even individual survey results
- Compare your results with your peers
Get focused responses
These outpatient services are often difficult to capture in a standard HCAHPS survey. Therefore, Survey Solutions by ICAHN offers a selection of questions to provide feedback for the following outpatient services:
- Cardio-Pulmonary Services
- Laboratory Services
- Therapy Services
- Radiology Services
- Outpatient Surgery
Domains range from
- Before the Appointment
- Hospital Environment and Facilities
- Seeing a provider or other professional
- Overall experience about the appointment
- Tests and Treatment
- Leaving the Outpatient Department
- Overall Impression
November 20 at 11 a.m. CDT with Julie Russell & Emily FerrellSign up today!
I'm interested in a live demo