Designed specifically for Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery facilities, our OAS CAHPS survey system makes it easy to gather and manage your data. While OAS CAHPS is voluntary at this point, Survey Solutions by ICAHN has created a survey system that will make following CMS protocols easier when the program becomes mandatory.
OAS patient satisfaction surveys are a must for all clinicians and group practices looking to provide the best possible quality of care. We have developed patient satisfaction surveys that deliver higher response rates and give you the most up-to-date information possible.
Survey Solutions by ICAHN offers OAS patient satisfaction surveys in mail form – the only format CMS allows at this point. However, our fully automated, easy-to-use system gives you easy patient information uploads, data scrubbing, automated mailing, results scanning, and an interactive dashboard.
From the dashboard, you can quickly navigate your survey data and compare it to national benchmarks, track response rates, view top performing domains and receive alerts about unsatisfactory survey answers. Having this data in a concise, user-friendly format allows you to address issues or problems in a timely manner, helping to increase the quality of care you provide.
- Quick onboarding process
- Simply upload your weekly patient data – we take it from there
- HIPAA-secured mail surveys
- Interactive dashboard that allows you 24/7 access to your data
- Track response rates and survey results down to individual surveys
- Compare results with your peers
What You Will Learn
- Understand the value of developing high-quality Post-Acute Transitional Care in Critical Access Hospitals
- Begin to quantify the opportunity, understand the key steps to initiate, implement and track progress in developing high-quality Post-Acute Transitional Care